Things I miss:
- Coming back from a holiday and talking people through my real, smudgeable, shiny holiday photos…and stumbling across them years later in a kitchen drawer.
- Being completely and utterly infatuated.
- Sharing the same views as my parents.
- Unimaginably long, hot summers.
- Spending the whole school summer holiday waking up to Saved By The Bell and Bug Juice; watching the fun American kids had at summer cap and thinking I’d have sooo much fun there.
- Thinking that everyone believed in love.
- Art, I stopped after school; I wouldn’t know where to start now.
- The time when clothes weren’t so expensive and we all just wore jeans and a t-shirt.
- Moira Stewart on the 6 o’clock news.
- Knowing most of my neighbours.
Is there anything you miss?